I Fool Myself

Every day I go to sleep imagining that when I woke up, everything is sorted out some philanthropist found the cure for COVID-19 (the world is now a happy place). Soon I will be able to get back to my routine, I get to go out of my house very often without any hesitation just because I heard that #SubahKaSapnaSachHotaHai. But fun fact is that I imagine it so well that I found myself awake at 3 am in the morning & finally I fell asleep just to wake up hours later with this drool dripping out my mouth & I realise that I don't have a dream last night I was so devasted by my imagination my subconscious forget the whole motive. Every day I go to sleep in order to unfold tomorrow's enigma.
#IfoolMyself

Popular posts from this blog

60+ years old Angry Bird

The weekend bus ride

Work From Home