I declined

14th Feb 2019 = I sat for LTI pool campus drive & cleared the aptitude & the technical round.
15th Feb 2019 = I appeared for the HR round. The interview went very well.
18the Feb 2019 = I get a mail stating,
Dear Tushar Lokare,
Congratulations !!!
You have been selected to be a part of LTI
19th Feb = I get a call from the HR person regarding the job offer, I asked the HR person is there any chance you can put me in Software Development 😅, all she said is no.
21st Feb 2019 = I declined the job offer.(worth 3.18 LPA)

Hi,
This is about Declining the offer letter. 
I'm rejecting the offer for IMS BU at LTI because,
I always wanted to be part of the Software Development team.If there any requirement for Software Development team please let me know.

Thanks and regards
Tushar Lokare

PS: I cried myself to sleep that night 😂

Popular posts from this blog

Work From Home

60+ years old Angry Bird

House Arrest