Chasing the dreams

Today on the way to the workplace, I board the Mumbai metro from the same old metro station. The seats were half full. I was enjoying the AC, on the very next stop A Random guy hopped in, but He was in a hurry to find a seat, He stumbled upon this beautiful girl. But the random guy sat beside me. This Random girl was staring at him, giving him the creepiest look she can give to anyone.
        So this Random guy started talking to me, all he said was "It's okay to stumble upon someone else while chasing our dreams."
         I argued with him for the whole 10 minutes journey, as it turned out I wasted my 10 mins. But the good thing is I got to see this beautiful 5-year-old girl playing inside the Mumbai metro.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0nvmclEvQ/?taken-by=tushar_lokare

PS: She was the prettiest thing I saw today.

Popular posts from this blog

Work From Home

60+ years old Angry Bird

House Arrest