Kshitija

Today over the bus ride this random girl sat beside me like always I offered her the snacks (she took them). Now she is in my debt, she has to answer my question.
            So I asked her name, she told me her name is Kshitija. Oh, like the horizon 🤔, from her facial expression I can tell she had no clue what I'm talking about 😅. So I told her, "your name Kshitija came from the word horizon (It's an apparent line which separates the earth from the sky ). Kshitij is a Marathi word for the horizon." when I told her, her name came from kshitij. When she understood that her name has a deep meaning, her facial expressions did change.

PS: what kind of girl are you? you don't even know the meaning of your own name 😒

Popular posts from this blog

Work From Home

60+ years old Angry Bird

House Arrest