Running local

Today I saw him he is just another 30-year-old guy, I'm watching him from the compartment door. The local is about to start he is running towards the local compartment. He wants to board the local, (but the local had already picked its speed) I thought he was running in slow motion but he is not I think that's his maximum speed.
          Finally, he is here at the edge of the door, sad thing is he got stumble into the bar while boarding the local (he was about to fall that's when I grabbed his arm & pulled him in). Finally, he is inside the compartment, he gave a thumbs up to the guy who was standing across of me, when he made up his mind that he is safe & sound & inside the local.
          That's when this 3rd random guy came into the picture all he said to him was "why didn't you wait for the next local???, 10 minutes worth the wait".
PS: Fella I was the one who pulled you in 😅

Popular posts from this blog

Work From Home

60+ years old Angry Bird

House Arrest